Wednesday, October 6, 2010

*Wink *Wink Ink - New Releases!!


Hello my Bleeps Friends!!
This is my first creation as *Wink *Wink Ink Stamps DT Member;
WWI is showing their newest Christmas releases stamps: Seasons Tweeting, Holiday Peace, Snowbody and Bunny Blessings.
Here I used one of the uncolored stamps of Seasons Tweetings ,
because I wanted to try the colored pencil Blending with Gamsol technique-
in which I trade Gamsol for Baby Oil .
I like the way it turned out, how the colors blend together without notice it.
Hop over the *Wink *Wink Ink Blog to check out
the other creations made by the other DT Member
and while you are there, check out all the wonderful news and stamps they have to offer you!
Thanks for stopping by, I will see you soon with more New Creations.
Have a great Day!!

1 comment:

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute, Patty! I love the multi-colored birds! :O) Welcome to the team!

XXX