Tuesday, November 16, 2010

*Wink *Wink Ink Creation - Sparkle & Shine!!

Hello My Fellow Bleeps!!
Here's another creation with *Wink *Wink Ink image, one their newest release
"Holiday Peace", for my card I used the silhoutte and the sentiment
which are lovely and perfect for my card....
Pssssttt!!! If you are not aware, WWI has a group over on
Crafter's Digital Art Center (CDAC) and during the month of November
they have a challenge going on which is create something with Bling & Sparkle & Shine in your creation! Aditionally to this Melaine (who's the owner and designer of WWI)
is offering a FREEbie for a limited time in order for you to participate!
I'm entering my card for the challenge, do you think that mine has Sparkle and Shine?

Here's a much closer pic of my Sparkle sentiment....

Hop over the WWI blog to get your FREEbie and participate with us
at the CDAC November Challenge.
Also hop ove the *Wink *Wink Ink shop to check all the wonderful images they have available for you to start creating!!!
Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Creations.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable Patty!! I adore the silhouette images gazing out at the snowy sky!! So sweet!!HUGS

Amy Johnson said...

Such a creative use of this image!