Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thinking of you - {Blue Trumpet Vine}

Hello my BlogFriends!!! I hope that you had a great weekend...


Well let me first introduce you to.....

Sp and Company is a brand new stamp company which carries a lot more that just daringly delightful stamps by Samantha Peyton
and they are in the search of all level designers for their Design Team!! you can read all of the details of their Call HERE.


Here's my take... to apply for their call... they asked for some BLUE -
I have had this stamp for so long and always wanted to make them blueish, but kept postponing it,- and when I saw the details on their call; I just couldn't resisted!!
I like the color combination that came out with the two tones of light blue and dark blue and the yellow- love it!! Blue is so relaxing!!

That's why I ended up doing a {Thinking of you Card} so when the recipient receives the card can also relax itself.

Hey! let me also tell you about the things that I most like about SP and Company
I have to admit that like 3 things very much about them:

1- they do offer a Monthly subscription for their stamps and/or kits;
2- they have a variety of products not only stamps but also ribbons, papers, embellies, etc.;
3- last but not least, their prices are very much affordable for everyone...

So hurry If you like to apply this call ends Saturday, April 9st at midnight Eastern Standard time.
And also check the Store and see for yourself all of the great products they have!!

Thanks for stopping by! Ill see you tomorrow with more Creations!!

5 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Patty, your card is absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much for applying. I hope you stop by the SP Forum so we can get to know you better.

Hugs,
Samantha

Lori Turner said...

Awesome card, Patty! Thanks for applying to the DT call! Good luck!

Lori - SP Diva

Kate said...

Love the Card. Really nice. Good Luck.

Misty Olsen said...

Hi Patty,

My name is Mistyrose, I really think your card is beautiful. I wish you would play with blue more often.

Anonymous said...

Patty un placer haber compartido contigo en el chat.. visita mi blog.. http://allaboutmeandmyscrapbook.blogspot.com/

Nos vemos por ahi...

Ivette Latin Scrap Diva