Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I was MIA....

Hello my Fellow bleeps!!
I'm finally back to Blogland.... I've been missing because I recently moved to a big apartment to a small and cofy one! I didn't have internet until yesterday afternoon!!! It is nice to be back.

Also I have great news to share....It's official I made the
SP and Company Design Team, I'm very excited to be working along a such a creative group and also talented gal as Samantha Peyton; you can check the announcement HERE
on my sidebar you will find the list of blog of the other DT Divas. I will start creating shortly!

It is nice to be back to blogland, Have a nice Wednesday!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

2 comments:

Wordbird said...

Congratulations on your new DT position!! ;D

Alyssa S said...

WooHoo! Huge congrats! You're going to have fun with these fabulous stamps!