Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SoftPencil Tuesday!! {Our Last}

Hello Bleeps! how are you today?
Today is Our Last Softpencil Tuesday for my creation I used
"Ratiny on a Cupcake" from the June release
{Cupcakes}.
I try to make as simple and clean as possible,
but as you can see I ended up with a bright color combo.
If you like any of the Softpencil's image, hurry and hop over to the shop and pick up your favorites. As you probably already know the shop will close on August 1st.
Visit the blogs of my talented fellow DT and see what they have created using this adorable image! Their links are in my sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by Today!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Patty,
Wow hunni this is so colourful, so bright and cheerful, I love it.
hugs
Dawn xx

Kerry said...

So so cute Patty!!!

Elizabeth P said...

I love your bright colour combo Patti! your coloring is gorgeous! :)

Thank you very much to be part of my team!!! you´re a talented girl and I´ve enjoyed every of your creations. We´ll keep in touch ;)
Hugs!!! ♥

Betty J Schaub said...

looks good enough to eat!