Monday, June 20, 2011

SP & Co Stamps {Happy Birthday}

Hello my Bleeps!! Happy Monday to all, today I would like to share with you a card I made using the Newly Release digital images from
SP & Co
{Dusty Butterfly}
Is a sweet and subtle birthday Card, dont you think?
I will use it as a Bithday present for a friend who loves pink!

Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Cardstock: white CS unknown, Magenta from AC
Stamps: Dusty butterfly , Lovely labels
from SP & Co,
Fancy Flourishes & Background Basics: Text Style from Papertrey Ink
Ink: Pink (703 & 725) from Tombo markers, Hot Pink from Kaisercraft and black ink
Other: Martha Stewart border punch, Fiskars cutter, Square Spellbinders Die

Thanks for stopping by Today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!

1 comment:

Misty Olsen said...

Oh my Patty this is just too loveyly!!! I love it...