Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SP & CO Design Team Wednesday!!

(Sorry Friends this was supposed to go live this morning but Blogger did it again!!!)
Hope it was worth the wait....
If you are looking for the TE September Blog Hop- Scroll down or go HERE


It's time for

Design Team Wednesday for SP & Company Stamps!
For my project I made a Thanksgiving Tag

Here's it is....
I used the Bold Sentiment II stamp Set from SP & Co, I cut the fall leaves from my Silhouette SD Studio and used my MS border punch to add the gold touch, wanted to make a bow but instead I left the ribbon and just add the brown ribbon with the orange button- which I think is a great add on to it!! what you think? This tag is going to be use on a gift for Thanksgiving dinner day!

Hop on over to the SP & Company Store to check this stamp set
and all the great stamps set and more that they have!


Don't forget to visit Scrapmaster's Paradise to see
what my other fellow DT members have created.


Thanks for stopping by Today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

No comments: