Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Heart Song Stamps {HSI #21}


(sorry friends this was scheduled to go live yesterday.... but don't know what is wrong with my blog!!)

Hello my Friends!!! did you have time to play over the weekend?
Well I did, and a lot I had a couple of invites due over this weekend.....
and working on some Upcoming Crafty stuff!!
so be sure to stop by again soon, so you do not miss them!!


Today, It's time for another

Heart Song Challenge {HSI #21}

use no sentiment / Harvest project

Here's my card for today's using the New Image
Corn and Wheat


Here's my card for today...



Hop over HSS BLOG to check out the creation of my fellow DT member
and play along with us in this weeks challenge!


Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamp: Corn and Wheat Heart Songs Stamps
Cardstock: White, Khaki, Red, Orange CS (unknown)
Paper: Yellown Flowers (Unknown)
Ink: Copics marker
Ribbon: Red (unknown)
Other: Trimmer, Foam dots, Nestabilities and Paper flower,


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you tomorrow with more Creations!





1 comment:

Davi said...

Patty this is gorgeous love how you colored the image and the beautiful rich colors with it :)