Friday, November 11, 2011

Estoy Aqui...


Hello my Fellow Bleeps!! I'm beyond excitement today !
Because, Mis Creaciones stamp line, just arrived yesterday this is a Dream come true for me!! LOL, thanks to the hard work of Samantha Peyton from SP and Company.... who from the very beginning said Yes, helped me and work hard for this to be a reality today...Thanks Sam!

This are the first 4 sets from many more to come in the future. You can find all four sets: Felicitaciones, Navidad,
Gracias Mix, Tu Eres Especial
HERE



Now my card for today's project, I used the newly released this month digital images
"Dont go" - from Designer Kaye Winiecki As soon as I saw this lovely and sweet bear I knew exactly the kind of card that I wanted to make; went out to get my copics and made it sweet & cute but at the same time wanted to be colorful! I knew that one of the sentiment from the new
Mis Creaciones stamps Set
: Gracias Mix was just perfect!! What do you think?

If you would like more images like this one and also so much more - and very cute ones!! then you such visit Kaye Winiecki Store and you'll be surprised of the gorgeous sets and images she has!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

No comments: