Friday, November 18, 2011

Polka Doodles Challenge 46 - Shaped Christmas



{This is my second post for today, if you are looking for CSAYL challenge scroll a bit down!}

Welcome to another Polkadoodle challenge!


The theme is : Shaped Christmas


But NO square or rectangle cards - it really does need to be shaped!


Here's what I came to:


I'm using a pre-colored images from Boys outside from the CD collection Magical Winter Vol 2 printed and using my spellbinders I cut my shaped and layered it up on top of a circle papers , then I added some glitterly path and the red ribbon and the red button and Voula!


Hope you can join in the challenge - closing date is Sunday 27 November. Good luck!



Thanks for stopping by today!


I'll see you soon with more Creations!



1 comment:

Enfys said...

This is so sweet Patty, I love your take on the challenge this week,
hugs
En xx