Monday, February 6, 2012

Heart Song Challenge HSS #34

Hello my Fellow Friends!!!
How are you doing? Well I've been doing a lot of work lately for clients and friends, so i've been busy, busy!! How about you?

Today, Is Challenge Time at Heart Song
{HSI #34}
anything goes

For my card I used the new image from February Release
Duckie On Wagon
which
is just perfect for Valentine's Day! .

Here's my card:
it's this Duckie adorable or what?

I would like to share my card for last week that did not
go live as scheduled and I know that you would like as much as I did.


Here's the card:

for this card I used the January Release image - Owl Love.

Hop over to the New Heart Song Blog to check out the creations of my fellow DT member, also check out the New Changes and don't forget to play along with us in this week challenge!

Duckie On Wagon Supplies:
Card size: 5.5" x 4.25"
Stamp: Duckie On Wagon- HSS; Ultimate Sentiments II - SP & Co
Cardstock: White, Red, Brown and kaki- Bazill
Ink: Copic markers, Spica marker; Sepia Black - ColorBox; Snow White - PTI

Other: Trimmer, Glue dots, Dolly, Red Ribbon, Corner Chomper.


Owl Love Supplies:
Card size: 5.5" x 4.25"
Stamp: Owl Love- HSS; Tu Eres Especial - SP & Co
Cardstock: White and Red - Bazill
Pattern Paper: echo park collections - SP & Co
Ink: Copic markers, Cocoa - ColorBox; Snow White- PTI
Other: Trimmer, Glue dots, Dies, White & Red PaTwine, Corner Chomper.



No comments: