Sunday, March 18, 2012

Post it holder - making your own patterned paper

Hello my Friends!!!
Today I want to show you how to make a
Post it Holder using your own patterned paper made with SP Stamps. Let’s get started:

Gather all your supplies: cut card stock, some patterned paper to mix, post it, inks, SP Stamps, ribbon and pencil.

Then make your patterned paper using your SP Stamps – for mine I chose to use Large Polka dots Background stamp (one of my FAB SP Stamps!) and royal blue ink – then added the sew on the edge from the new release stamp set All Zipped Up with black sepia ink.

Now that I have my patterned paper made I match all the cut pieces, distress the edges and pasted them on my post it template already scored and you will have something like this picture

Tip: before you paste the 2 pieces inside you have to add 2 pieces of ribbon one on each side and then paste the pieces add the post it and the pencil…

After all the pieces are assembly then is time to decorate the outside- I chose to add the sentiment from Ultimate Sentiments II Wish big ‘cause I will have this on my desk at the office and is a friendly reminder that we always have to Wish Big.

You can also add some personalize sentiment of just add your name or the name of the person you are giving it to – sounds like a good gift for co workers? What you think?

Thanks for stopping by!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!



1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is lovely Patty great idea and great background papers to that you made


Hugs Wendy