Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What you will be seeing....

Hello my Bleeps!
Between all ups and downs from this past few weeks with internet, blogger, work and family....I would like to take a few minutes to thank you all of you for being here, there and for letting me enter a bit into your world thru my work, this is who I really I am and love every minute I can spend playing with my stuff, those are the most happiest moments that are really and only MINE!!!!

That been said, here's what you will be seeing and get inspiration here from now on:

MondayFreelance work 

Tuesday - Momenta D-Lite

Wednesday - Kate Hadfield 

Thursday - My Memories Suites

Friday - Christmas Stampin All Year Long &  
Polkadoodles 

Saturday & Sunday- Still Free!
 

so with this you will know what to expect and when!
besides that I will have a constantly flow of work every week.... just to make sure when I referrer to Freelance work you will be getting - invitations, souvenirs, announcements, note cards, altered, mixed media...could be anything!!)
Be sure to stop by to check what I have for you anyday!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!



No comments: