Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge

Hello Blog Friends! Good morning all! 
Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge
This week our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to create a project using the theme: "Summer Fun"


For my card today I decided to ink up Lili's Ice Cream
and use summer colors like light green, pink.  She looks so cute eating her ice cream, I colored her with my copics and added the sentiments referring to how hot is, let's have some ice cream, you do get to eat a lot of ice cream over the summer, right?
 
Here's a closer look at Lili!

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over Challenge Blog.


Check out the Inky Impressions Blog and 
visit the fantastic Store Inky Impressions you will find so many wonderful Stamps and other crafting items!
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Stamps:
Lili's Ice Cream  - Inky Impression 
 Cardstock: White, light green and pink - AC
Paper: Glittery stripes - unknown
Inks: copics marker, toast ink
Other: ribbon, button,  glue dots and Trimmer .
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


No comments: