Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kate Hadfield Designs

Hello my Bleeps Friends!!!
I'm really excited today because what I have to share with you is so cute and I loved it from the first moment I laid my eyes when done.....
 I made a project using Kate Hadfield Designs images i like her images very much there are so pretty and colorful just like me!! jaja..

Here's my project for today:

 I made little springity envelopes and clips  - using the images from her latest doodles Springity Spring the paper clips I just love them and use them a lot, so why not make fun ones!!


  Here are the small tags to go with the envelopes, along with Kate's Springity Spring doodles I use the papers from the collab pack!!

I love to write note and add them to my mural or poster board with message  - phrases or just to make a small note to a friend for work!!  I think this one are just so cute and any recipient would appreciate it!! Don't you think?

 Kate Hadfield Designs all of her collections and kits are very carefully and detailed hand drawn and put together she colored them with color pencil or copics  - each one.... to make them exactly what you need.

Don't forget to visit Kate Hadfield Designs Blog 
and check out all the doodles and images available.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!





No comments: