Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Momenta D-Lite Team - Felicidades en tu Dia!

Hello Friends! How are you doing ?
Today I would like to share a  Mother's Day card I made
using very cute Momenta products.

Here's my card: 
 
This is another sweet card perfect for Mother's Day, I love the pattern on this paper, you can see it on the pictures but it has a bit of shimering feeling which makes it prettier! I found this combination so subtle and the ruffles borders with green- goes perfectly with the whole concept and detailing of the card. 
Don't you think?

Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Stamps:
Mis Creaciones Felicitaciones SP & Co
Papers: PA- FTI 12 x 12 Metal Pad Momenta
Inks: Blueish
Other: Blue satin ribbon, glue dots and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you back tomorrow with more Creations!!




4 comments:

Aimee Kidd said...

Very pretty card Patty! Love those colors!

Cathy said...

love the color combo...gorgeous!

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Looks fab. That is one of my favorite Momenta designed paper with all the swirls.

Jennie Garcia said...

What a pretty card!! I LOVE how girly it is without pink!! Love that patterned paper!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/