Saturday, June 2, 2012

CSAYL Monochromatic Challenge!!

Hello Bleeps!  
It is time for another Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge and
 this week challenge is "Monochromatic"
make a holiday project using a monochromatic combination.

Our sponsor is

  Leigh Ann, the owner, has generously offered 
a template of choice to our winner this week!
 
Here's my take on:
 
 I'm using Treat Box - I used my CAMEO to cut the template and then I stamped Christmas images with white ink, distress edges, added clear rhinestones and for the perfect touch .... my white bow!!!
 I didn't know that cutting SVG file were so easy and perfect... I love how this template came out, you can use APP files with any electronic cutter machine.

Be sure to play along,  this week's winner will win one template of choice from our sponsor store ! 
 
  Hop over and check out the rest of the CSAYL team's fab creations! 
 
The challenge ends on Thursday, June 7th and
the winner will be announced on Friday! 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!




No comments: