Saturday, August 25, 2012

GD Meljen's Designs- Estoy Aqui!

  Hello Bleeps!! How are you doing? For us a lot of rain since yesterday we are experienced some rain and breeze from Isaac's Tropical Storm.... I like to stay home when is rainy..so that means that I get to play a lot today!!! wooohooo!!

  Today I have another creation to share with you as:
 
 
 
Here's my card:
 
 
 
I just love that images so much, so I decide to make a kind of Hello, I'm here card as a reminder of the warm and sunny day spent with my BBF - she now lives in Texas and is hot and sunny but not to much warm beach around. 
 
I hope you enjoyed my creations as GD for Meljen's Designs as much as I have,  is not over yet, I still have more creations to come so be sure to check back soon!

Don't forget to visit Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog & Shop
and check out all of her new images.
 
Supplies:
Card: 4 1/2" x 51/2"
Image:
Sun Fun Island, Meljen's Designs
Stamps: Mis Creaciones Stamp set- Felicitaciones - SP & Co
Cardstock: Lime green, forest green and white
Papers: summer stripes - unknown
Medium: Prismacolor pencils
Inks: Red marvy marker
Other:  glue dots, Spellbinder dies, Circle punch, Ribbon, Corner Chomper and Trimmer .
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

oh mais qu'elle est fun et sympa, adorable, biz