Thursday, August 30, 2012

Meljens Designs Challenge- You're Sweet!

Hello Bleeps!! How are you today? 
I have been running a lot lately doing some lots of stuff....... but today I have another creation and sadly my last creation as Guest Designer at Meljens Designs..... I has been a loving and creative time and I have enjoyed it a lot!!!  
Thanks to Melissa, Dee and the rest of the team for this opportunity!

 
 
Today's challenge at Meljens Design Blog is: "Anything Goes" and here's my take on:

 
I used the lovely : Turtle's Friend

Hop over to Meljens Designs Challenge Blog  and check out the great entries the rest of the team has created!  and be sure to stop at the Shop and check out all of of the great variety images they have!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 

No comments: