Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Momenta - Candy Basket, Box, Bag!!

Hello Bleeps! How are you today? 
Today I what to share some projects I made recently using Momenta products. 
Like you should know Momenta has a large variety of papers, stickers, charms and lots of great goodies for crafter people like me!!!
so for today's project i decide to give a little twist to the Dora's Backpack I made previously and I adjusted to make this basket to used it as a candy bag for a child's birthday party who's theme was The Circus and I thought this Momenta's paper along with the clear stickers are just perfect for it......

Here it's the Candy Bag:
this box, basket, bag was  so easy to make just adjusted the height and added the handle and voula!!! it is ready to be fill....I love the bright colors and how the paper combined with the stickers that's Momenta's way!!!


Supplies: 
Template: 81/2 x 11 1/2
 Papers: PA 2250 FAO 12 x 12 Prem Pad  Momenta
Stickers: ST 4721 FAO Amusement Clear Layered Stickers  Momenta
Inks: Chestnut - ColorBox
Other: glue dots, Ribbon, Spellbinders dies and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you back tomorrow with more Creations!!


 

No comments: