Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fred She Said - Birthday Wishes!

Hello Crafters! 
Like I said yesterday ... I have more of the newly release images from Fred She Said
  I would like to share with you another card I made using
 Poppies  images  from  Fred She Said 

Here's my card:
 I just love how this card turned out!! those Poppies  are adorable... don't you think?
I also use the precoloured version on this card on which you will have one Poppie of mostly every color but if you are a color persona and would like to color it yourself you can choose  Poppies Digis option.


Stop by Fred She Said store today and check out all the new images and more!!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our Fred She Said Blog Hop!!
 
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Image: 
Poppies - Fred She Said 
Stamps:  Ultimate Sentiments - SP Stamps
Cardstock: white, dots
Inks: Trio - ColorBox
Other:  glue dots, Spellbinder Oval Dies,   Doily, White ribbon, Corner puncher and trimmer .
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

No comments: