Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fred She Said - Praying for you!

(this was supposed to go live yesterday, but didn't!)
 
Hello Crafters!
How are you doing lately?  
Today I would like to show you a very sweet CAS card I made using the newly release  Cosmos  images  from  Fred She Said 

Here's my card:
 
 
I have to say that my card is very CAS style but i just love those Cosmos, i used the red one but you can find a variety of colors with the Pre-coloured set or color it yourself with the digi option, you have a option for everything at FSS.
I will post more of the new images being release, so be sure to check back tomorrow!!
 
Stop by Fred She Said store today and check out all the new images and more!!
 
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Image: 
Cosmos - Fred She Said 
Stamps:  Ultimate Sentiments - SP Stamps
Cardstock: red, brown and white
Inks: Fresh Snow - PTI
Other:  glue dots, Spellbinder Circle Dies,  Circle punch,  Doily, Yellow ribbon, Corner puncher and trimmer .
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 

No comments: