Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Inspired Stamps Tuesday - Give Thanks

Hello Bleeps & Welcome to Inspired Stamps Tuesday!  
 
Our challenge for today was to make a Shaped card non square nor rectangle. I used one my Spellbinders dies that I haven't use in a while and made this lovely shaped card.

I used Ephesians 5:20 stamp and add some swilrs cut out and the white bow 
which was perfect for this card.  I love this scripture a lot, the combinations of blue and yellow and the white it looked perfect together, what do you think?
 
Be sure you check out everyone's creations at Inspired Stamps Blog.
 
and don't forget about our great offer:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


 

3 comments:

NURY VALDEZ said...

Me encanta tu tarjeta, Patty, y esos swirls le dan un toque super especial. Un abrazo

Jamie M. said...

Pretty. I have that Spellbinders and never used it like that. Nice job. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Dr. Ivy said...

Great job with all your layers. Very pretty.