Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Inspired Stamps Tuesday - Merry Christmas!

Hello Bleeps & Welcome to Inspired Stamps Tuesday!
Today I would like to share a Christmas card I made using some of their lovely stamps.
 
Here's my card:
 
I used the tree image from the Ask, Seek, Knock set and the sentiment from Perfect Christmas Sentiment set stamped the tree 2 times and colored them with my copics used my In the meadow dies and make the mountain separation and added some snow and for the color touch add the red bow with some PaTwine and the red rhinestones.
I love the simplicity of this card but at the same time very colorful!!

Be sure to check out everyone’s creations at  Inspired Stamps Blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

simple et efficace avec un charme fou!!! biz