Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fred She Said - Wishing You a Merry Christmas

Hello Friends! How are you doing lately? 
Did you know that Christmas is just around the corner?? Wao!!! 
In the mood of getting prepared on time for the Holiday Season today I would like to share a Card I made using this lovely Emma the Snow Angel 
  from Fred She Said

Here's my card:

I found this Emma to be adorable I love the Red and Green dress and since that's my FAV combination for Christmas I wanted to give it a go!
I will be making more of this Emma card but in different color using the Digi option of the image.  Would you like to get one?

  Stop by Fred She Said store today and check out the new images that Tracey has create for the Season you will love them !
Be sure to come back tomorrow I will have more creations for you!!
 
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Image: 
Emma The Snow Angel  - Fred She Said 
Stamps:  Ultimate Sentiments - SP Stamps
Cardstock: White and Red
Paper: Stripes Red and white
Inks: Cardinal - ColorBox
Other:  glue dots, Spellbinder Circle Die, Red Gingham ribbon and trimmer.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

salut Patty, elle est vraiment très chou cette carte, toute en charme, biz