Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Inspired Stamps Tuesday- Set of Christmas Card


 
 
Hello Bleeps & Welcome to Inspired Stamps Tuesday!
 
Today I would like to share a Set of Christmas card  
I made for this Holiday Season as gift for a friend.
 
Here's my cards: 
 


 
I used all the sentiments from Perfect Christmas Sentiments set I layers them on top of a white strip, I like the size of the sentiment there are just perfect for layering cards.
And my FAV Christmas combination RED & GREEN!!
 
  Be sure to check out  Inspired Stamps Blog and check out other 
creations made by the DT  featuring this week!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

 

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

simple et chic, c'est superbe, biz

Jamie M. said...

Cute and simple, very nice. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21