sábado, 19 de enero de 2013

Great News 50% OFF!!

 Hello Bleeps!! How was your weekend? Mine was very creative...so stay tuned I will be showing your in the coming days what I've been up to!!!

In the meantime, Today I would like to share the great news with you..... 
Lifestyles Crafts is having a 50% off on all of their great product the sales will be happening from today until january 27th at midnight....Isn't this great!!!

Here's a set of personalize cards I made for myself 
 

 I used my Epic 6 tool along with their wonderful Letterpress Printing plates which you could find a variety to choose from.


It was so easy to make just ink the plates and run it thru the Epic tool and voula your card is done! 

On Lifestyles Crafts you will find a great variety of Printing Plates, inks and  Embossing folders.... and you all of QuicKuts cutting dies.

There so new QuicKuts cutting dies introduced on New Year you can find them HERE

You not wanna miss this great opportunity to buy all of this great product with a 50% OFF, hurry and check it out you have until next Sunday 27th at Midnight.  

Use MISCREACIONES code to get your 50% OFF at checkout!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you tomorrow with more Creations!
 
 

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
Fabiola dijo...

super classe!!! biz