martes, 8 de enero de 2013

Inspired Stamps Tuesday - Thank you

Hello Bleeps & Welcome to Inspired Stamps Tuesday!


Today I would like to share a Thank you Card I made using a  
Scripture stamp from Inspired Stamps.

 
Here's my card:


Follow Me on Pinterest
I used scripture Ephesians 5:20 and i created the border using images from Tags and  1" Circle Sentiments added the black satin ribbon and attach the black button. 
I will send this card along with a New Year's gift i have to send to my friend.

 

  Be sure to check out  Inspired Stamps Blog and check out other 

creations made by the DT  featuring this week!

 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

5 comentarios:

Fabiola dijo...

hello Patty, très jolie et originale cette carte, a bientôt, biz

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) dijo...

Patty,
I LOVE your creative use of the 1" circles!! I have never done that and had that set for 2 years!! So beautiful! I posted your card on Thursday's DT post since you were my only DT post for Tuesday...it's so creative!!
Blessings and thanks so much,
Antoinette

Deneen dijo...

What a great card. I love how you used stamped your own border using 1" Circles.

Kary dijo...

Hi Patty! This is such a gorgeous card!! Love the circles border, such a fabulous idea. Love it!!

Unknown dijo...

Beautiful - I love this card x x