Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Chi Chi Memories August Release!

Welcome to another Chi Chi Memories Tuesday! 
This week I'm using the newly release Digi Stamp Set  


Here's my card

Supplies: Chi Chi Memories For You Digital Stamp Set & Sentiment
various scrap of papers, Prisma color pencil
Misc: Colobox brown ink for edges, Spellbinder Label Die, Button and ribbon.
I love how this card turned out. It reminds me my BFF in the whole world her name is Christy and she is very dearest to me and just wanted to let her know that she doesn't have to worry because Im here for her and If she fall... she doesn't have to worry because I got your back!


If you'd like to check out all of the digital images available from Chi Chi Memories
head on over to their website here


Check out the Chi Chi Memories blog for more inspiration with the new release!


signature