Saturday, March 1, 2014

Treasured Times Stamps - New Challenge!!

Welcome to the 
Treasured Times Rubber Stamps challenge #13 
"Anything Goes" using lots of Layers.
For this challenge the design team used the stamp Birthday Owen 
and I made this cute Boyish Card:
 (Im debuting today my new Watermark Sig made by me!!, Yeiiii)
I decided that I wanted to make a boyish birthday card for one of my boy friend who's birthday is coming up! used some pre made green A2 base I had on my stash, and add some layers from scrap on my stash that when perfectly with the blue & green dotted design paper choosen for the layer; on the white topped layer I added Birthday Owen which i colored using copics (I need to improve my coloring!) I then add the orange border at the bottom and some brads on the corner and Voula! the card is ready.
What do you think ?
 
I hope that you stop by Treasured Times Treasured Times Challenge Blog 
 check out our amazing stamps and play along with us on our challenges.
 
Also just to remind you about our lovely Release and giveaway going on right now! 
Find out more HERE.
 
 
signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

super chou Patty! biz