Thursday, July 17, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday!!

Hello Bleeps! Today we at Inspired Stamps are making cards with scripture.
I made this cute Motivational card using one of my FAV scripture stamps Romans 8:31 recently release.
 Here's my card:
 
 
I used papers from my stash and, I decided to use some color for the base as i always use white... and this one use some sparkle green, made the die cut from some left over designer paper, and use some memento black ink for the stamp...  added a piece of lace ribbon on the bottom for some delicate touch and the thread the ribbon around it and accent with the glittery die cut butterfly. I have to said this is one of my FAV scripture and I used it a lot and say it a lot too!!!

Inspired Stamps Used:
 
Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store
.

 
 
signature

1 comment:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Patty, Love all the details in your GORGEOUS card!! Beautiful job in highlighting the Scripture!! Thanks for all you do!