Friday, August 29, 2014

Little Blue Button Digi Stamps September Release !!!

Hello and Welcome to Little Blue Button Stamps September Release!! 
Today is my first project as LBBS design team member and I would like to share this lovely card I made using one of the new release digi "Pirate Sophie"

 Here's my card:
I used left over papers from Rie kit from Rie Dominicana,  layer base is white then some layers on top using project life cards from the kit and a blue borders on the left side, I colored Pirate Sophie with copics, use one of the project life card from the Rie kit as a top layer and added some twine around it and in between one of the loops I added Pirate Sophie. What do you think?

Be sure to stop by Little Blue Button Stamps Blog and 
check out all the creation made my fellow DT's using the Digis been release!!

signature

No comments: