Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Thinking of You {Scrapy Land Challenge #15}

Hello and Welcome my Bleeps Friends,  is time for another  Scrapy Land Challenge


The theme for this Challenge is: "Anything Goes!"
using anything that you heart desire that SL carries the brand.
 
the winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to use on the Scrapy Land shop.

Here's my card:


I love this card!!!
 All papers are left over on my desk. My card base is white 4.5" x 5.5" the first layer is 4.25" x 5.25", I die cut using Spellbinders Rectangle on white and aqua CS and layer them on top of the first layer and die cut the Memory Box : Birdcage using brown CS was layer on top of the aqua rectangle and attached a white satin bow on top of the Birdcage and at the bottom of the cage on the same layer the Thinking of you sentiment from PTI stamps was stamped using brown . 
 
  Isn't this color combination lovely ... this was a very CAS card to make but sure so pretty!!
  What are you waiting for, to play along with us at Scrapy Land challenge you might be the next winner!!
signature

6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Darling card, Patty! I especially like the way you trimmed the "y" in "You" - looks fabulous! hugs, de

Lori Kobular said...

Love the background paper on this adorable card!

Anne Temple said...

This is so sweet and would brighten anyone's day. Love the big bow holding the birdcage too.

Lady E said...

Gorgeous! I always like the way you choose your colors :)

Patricia St Martin said...

Nice clean and simple card. Your background paper is very nice. Pretty bow.
Hugs, Pat/♥

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the birdcage and the pretty paper!! I hope you have a happy Easter :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts