Thursday, October 8, 2015

Prayed & Cared - Inspired Stamps

Happy Thursday for all! Today is a great day and I'm really excited it about. 
We are back on track again with Inspired Stamps, so you will get to see a lot of cute and inspiring projects using this amazing stamps that bring the best of anyone!


My card today features a sentiment from the SWEET Thinking of you Set and here's the history of this card, I made this card (is the exact combinations) once for a friend who need the push... and when she saw it she immediately fell in love with it and ask me for a few as its!  She loved it one more time and some friends has ask me for additional with different color combination, so you will see this card again very soon!!

Materials used: Cardstock, Designer papers, Lace, Ribbon, Ink: black & brown, 
die cut border and distress er for the edges.

Be sure to visit the  Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
 and also remember to check out the Etsy Shop.
 
signature

No comments: