Tuesday, May 10, 2016

For You Card {Dies R Us}

Hello and Welcome to my blog, Today I have another great inspiration post for DiesUs.  I created a cute CAS card.  I have to say that I love Clean and Simple cards, for me less is more! Here's my card

 I have to admit that I am in love with the Words, Phrases dies... specially the script ones, I find them so cute but at the same time delicate to accent any card. On my card, I used the Lawn Fawn Scripty For You die cut using brown cardstock and white foam for the height. For the purple decorate border I used Catalina Border from Memory Box. 



embellish the card using clear rhinestones in 2 sizes and the gingham brown bow on top.

Please be sure to take a minute and check out all the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us Store!  AND, don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!  A fun new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER offered to one lucky winner each challenge.  It could be YOU! 

Follow Dies R Us!

 
signature

1 comment:

Darlene said...

So sorry I'm so late in swinging by to comment on your creation! This is fabulous! Love the design and how you incorporated the ribbon and gems! Nicely done Patricia ... I'm so glad you are this talented team of ladies! Looking forward to more of your beautiful designs!