Thursday, March 9, 2017

You Can Make Me Laugh {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a cute card I made using stamps from The Project Bin.

 I love the outcome to this card; the color are so bright!  I got my inspiration from Freshly Made Sketches #278.
 I started with my 5.5x4.5 white base card, cut the DP and solid to size and adhered them to the front, the using a contrasting DP cut out the butterfly and a size widht flag; stamped using black memento ink the sentiment from the set #BFF from The Project Bin

The set used: 
#BFF  


Make sure to visit the The Project Bin Blog to find more inspiration.

If you would like more information on how you can get this card and all of our cards which we can customize make sure to follow us at Instagram and Facebook @miscreacionesbypc

signature

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE this!! That sentiment is FABULOUS!!!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card and a fabulous sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.