Thursday, April 6, 2017

Friendship {The Project Bin}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a cute Friendship card a created using stamps from The Project Bin.
This card was create to send to a dearest friend that I care very much!.

Here's my card:
 
 I started off with off white paper 4.5x5.5 base, I die cut twice Swirl border from Penny Black using white CS and from left over DP, I die cut Woodland Oval from Poppystamps and stamped the sentiment "A Sweet Friendship" from The Project bin stamp set: #BFF 
using Memento Black ink; added the pink and rose sequins and the clear rhinestone and accent the card with the pink ribbon flag coming from the back of the sentiment. 
I love the outcome of this card, don't you?

This is the NEW set I used from The Project Bin:
 
All dies from Scrapy Land Store

Check out The Project Bin Blog to see all the cute creations from our designer and get some great inspirations for your projects.  Be sure to Follow Us on Facebook too. 

If you would like more information on how you can get this card and all of our cards which we can customize make sure to follow us at Instagram and Facebook

signature

No comments: